Auditing a website is not a joke. It requires a lot of time and resources to work day in and day out. It demands a keen eye to detail as the auditor has to go through over hundreds of pages. For this sole purpose, I always seek for the best tools that SEO auditors use to make the auditing work much easier.
A lot of tools are now available in the market that make the work of SEO auditors much easier. Auditors do not need to spend much time doing manual checks on every web page. Today, you can easily find hundreds of different websites that have audit tools that help you identify the problems with your website.
However, it is important to note that using website auditing tools alone is not going to help you identify the problems in your system. You need to complement a professional auditing team to ensure that the results are up to the mark.
Wait, are you thinking about Google for searching the best website audit tools? I suggest you should not waste your time doing that as I have compiled a list of some of the best website SEO audit tools from all over the Internet.
It takes a lot of energy and time to use a website audit tool. You need to have a sharp eye if you want to go through hundreds of pages. SEO auditors’ job can be made a lot easier by using audit tools. The auditors do not need to manually check each page. A website tool can easily go through hundreds of pages and detect any issue in the website. Although you should keep in mind that only tools cannot get the job done. You need a professional SEO auditing team to do a flawless job with the auditing.
Here is the list of some of the best website audit tools for SEO:
1. Seomator:Seomator is a great SEO audit tool. It usually provides a complete analysis of a website. You can export and download a PDF file of the details of all the problems with your SEO via Seomator. Seomator is a great tool for a quick analysis of your website. It works great and you can always get good sales results once you use Seomator. Seomator also gases a domain comparison tool. Using this tool, you can compare two competitors’ in just ten minutes.
2. SiteAnalyzer:SiteAnalyzer is also a great SEO tool. It also offers a free fourteen days trial. It provides you a report which is based on fifty parameters. This report can help you detect all the problems with your SEO. SiteAnalyzer also provides you with a complete analysis of your website.
3. MySiteAuditor:MySiteAuditor is one of the best website audit tools For SEO. This tool is usually tailored for larger SEO companies. It can also be incorporated with the website and it helps you generate more leads. It is also very easily compatible with Google’s ranking algorithm. MySiteAuditor also has a unique feature that other websites do not offer. It detects particular websites for targeted keywords. The information and the conclusion can also be downloaded in the PDF format or it can be forwarded via emails as well.
4. Seoptimer:Seoptimer offers free website SEO auditing. It provides a report on the errors on your website. It also suggests ideas you can improve your search engine rankings. You can download the extension on Google chrome. This tool can help you a lot with your website.
5. SE Ranking:SE ranking is a great website SEO auditing tool. It helps you detect the errors on your website. It also helps you make a list of the tasks that your web developers, content developers and designers should check out. The information and the conclusion can also be downloaded in the PDF format or it can be forwarded via emails as well.
6. Google Search Console:If you are new in the SEO industry, then Google Search Console is the perfect tool for you. This tool is also available for free. It provides insights and all the details of important things which should look for. It provides a detailed analysis of broken links, page load speed, indexed web pages and HTML markups. You can also look for the number of clicks in the SERP result and the number of impressions to see how your website is doing in the search engine rankings.
It has a few cons, though. It doesn’t provide a detailed analysis of your website. Otherwise, it is a great tool for the beginners of the SEO industry.
7. FirstSiteGuide: FirstSiteGuide lookup tool is a free website SEO audit tool. It provides information about your website that you plan to look for. It also provides a detailed analysis of keywords and rank tracking.
8. Netpeak Spider: Netpeak Spider is a desktop tool for day-to-day SEO audit, quick search for issues, systematic analysis, and website scraping. You can analyze incoming and outgoing links, find broken links and redirects, consider indexation instructions, and escape duplicate content: Titles, Meta Descriptions, H1 Headers, full pages, etc. A tool can calculate internal PageRank to improve website linking structure and you can set custom rules to crawl either the entire website or its certain part. It shows the data of various SEO factors that might be hurting your rankings.
Feel free to use a 14-day free trial with full access to the tool.
For further Details You Touch Us Today: